The mission of the Minne Mini-Regional is to provide a competition where teams can begin to prepare for the upcoming FRC build season and the ensuing competition season.
Two workshop sessions (over 10 classes offered), with choices from a wide variety of FRC team department subjects are offered the morning of the event.
The Minne Mini-Regional is designed to energize Minnesota teams and to expose rookie team members to a real FIRST experience (official FIRST field and electronics are used) – all in a fun, and casual tournament atmosphere.
Tournament Champions (Winning Alliance)
Tournament Finalist (Second Place Alliance)
- This award is given to the team that demonstrates the greatest amount of Gracious Professionalism. With Gracious Professionalism, fierce competition and mutual gain are not separate notions. Gracious professionals learn and compete with fervor, but still treat one another with respect and kindness in the process. This is the highest award a team may receive at this competition.
- This award celebrates the team with infectious team spirit and enthusiasm. They show their spirit through costumes, team cheers, and outstanding spirit overall. They do not just cheer for their own team, but for all of the teams at the competition.
- This award is given to the team that provides the greatest assistance to other teams at the tournament. This team not only helps other teams, but strives to make them more competitive whether it be through programming and mechanical assistance, or general strategy and execution on the playing field.
Prior Lake High School, 7575 150th Street West, Savage, MN 55378
Enter Prior Lake High School through the Main East side doors (lower level)
Other Event Information
+5 weight allowance. All other FIRST Robot Rules Apply. Inspectors and Referees will watch for any gross/obvious infractions to the robot rules. Robot violations must be corrected before the robot can continue to play matches
Normal Game Play
Drive Team Coaches:
For the purpose of training student drive team coaches,
an experienced drive team coach will be allowed in the arena with the drive team during a match.
This means 2 coaches are allowed for each team.
Each tower starts the match with strength of 10.
Defense Configuration for the Outer Works:
Different rules will apply to defense configuration during Qualification Matches.
Goal is to minimize time spent changing out defenses, so there is more time to play matches.
* Qualification Matches PRIOR TO lunch break = Random defense configuration # 1
(configuration will NOT change for the duration of morning qualification matches)
* Qualification Matches AFTER lunch break = Random defense configuration # 2
(configuration will NOT change for the duration of afternoon qualification matches)
* Elimination Matches = Standard defense selection rules will apply
|Fri||7:00 PM||10:00 PM||Pre-load; Pit Setup; Check In; Purchase Lunch Tickets|
|Sat||7:00 AM||8:00 AM||Pit set up, Inspection, CheckIn, Purchase Lunch Tickets|
|Sat||8:00 AM||8:30 AM||Workshop Session # 1|
|8:30 AM||8:35 AM||Break|
|Sat||8:35 AM||9:05 AM||Workshop Session # 2|
|9:05 AM||9:15 AM||Break|
|Sat||8:35 AM||9:05 AM||Driver’s Meeting|
|9:05 AM||9:15 AM||Break|
|Sat||9:15 AM||9:30 AM||Opening Ceremonies|
|Sat||9:30 AM||12:30 PM||Qualification Matches – morning|
|Sat||12:30 PM||1:15 PM||Lunch Break|
|Sat||1:15 PM||3:45 PM||Qualification Matches – afternoon|
|3:45 PM||3:50 PM||Break|
|Sat||3:50 PM||4:05 PM||Alliance Selection (4 alliances)|
|4:05 PM||4:20 PM||Break / Driver’s Meeting for Elims|
|Sat||4:20 PM||5:15 PM||Elimination Matches|
|5:15 PM||5:20 PM||Break|
|Sat||5:20 PM||5:35 PM||Awards Ceremony|
Currently Registered Teams
|FRC team #||Team Name||School Name||City||State|
|876||Thunder Robotics||Hatton-Northwood Schools||Northwood||ND|
|1816||The Green Machine||Edina High School||Edina||MN|
|2052||KnightKrawler||Irondale High School||New Brighton||MN|
|2129||Ultraviolet||Southwest High School||Minneapolis||MN|
|2169||KING TeC||Prior Lake High School||Savage||MN|
|2175||Fighting Calculators||Math & Science Academy||Woodbury||MN|
|2264||Wayzata Robotics||Wayzata High School||Plymouth||MN|
|2491||NoMythic||Great River/Avalon||St. Paul||MN|
|2498||Bearbotics||The Blake School||Minneapolis||MN|
|2509||Tigerbots||Hutchinson High School||Hutchinson||MN|
|2512||Duluth East Daredevils||Duluth East||Duluth||MN|
|2531||RoboHawks||Chaska High School||Chaska||MN|
|2574||RoboHuskie||St. Anthony High School||St. Anthony||MN|
|2667||Knights of The Valley||Apple Valley High School||Apple Valley||MN|
|2823||Automatons||Highland Park Senior High||Saint Paul||MN|
|2847||The Megahertz||Fairmont High School||Fairmont||MN|
|3042||Cobalt Catalysts||Eastview High School||Apple Valley||MN|
|3102||Tech-No-Tigers||Nevis High School||Nevis||MN|
|3184||Blaze Robotics||Burnsville High School||Bursnville||MN|
|3275||Regulators||Cass Lake Bena||CASS LAKE||MN|
|3313||Mechatronics||Alexandria Area High School||Alexandria||MN|
|3633||Catalyst||Albert Lea High School||Albert Lea||MN|
|3848||Bots in Shining Armour||Kenyon-Wanamingo High School||Kenyon||MN|
|3883||Data Bits||Park High School||Cottage Grove||MN|
|4198||RoboCats||Waconia High School||Waconia||MN|
|4215||Tritons||Trinity School at River Ridge||Eagan||MN|
|4536||MinuteBots||Central High School||Saint Paul||MN|
|4607||C.I.S.||Becker High School||Becker||MN|
|4665||Predators||Glencoe Silver Lake||Glencoe||MN|
|4859||Cybears||Byron High School Robotics||Byron||MN|
|5299||Winger Tech||Red Wing High School||Red Wing||MN|
|5541||Shakopee Robotics||Shakopee High School||Shakopee||MN|
|TBD||Big Lake||Big Lake High School||Big Lake||MN|
Questions? Email email@example.com