FIRST Lego League Explore | K-3
More information regarding FIRST LEGO League Explore programming in Minnesota can be found on the High Tech Kids website.
Prior Lake Coach Contact Information
Info Night on August 23rd, 6 p.m. at PLHS!
- A fun program where kids learn how to build simple machines using LEGOs, create a motorized moving model using LEGO WeDo2.0 or Spike Essentials, and present what they discovered on a show me poster at a state qualifying tournament.
- Teams of 4-5 students from grades K – 3, coached by parents (don’t worry, no experience required), and mentored by members of KING TeC.
- To inspire kids in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. The very motto of FIRST stands for For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology.
When and Where?
- Starting in September
- Ending the weekend before Thanksgiving
- Build nights at PLHS once a week (Tuesday or Thursday options)
Help us Inspire the Leaders of Tomorrow
PAY ONLINE HERE
Payment is to be made starting on August 24th.
Payment is: $95(+2 charge for Paypal)