FLL Explore Registration Form (also available at the bottom of this page)
More information regarding FIRST LEGO League Explore programming in Minnesota can be found on the High Tech Kids website.
Prior Lake Coach Contact Information
FLL Explore Info Night Presentation
- A fun program where kids learn how to build simple machines using LEGOs, create a motorized moving model using LEGO WeDo2.0, and present what they discovered on a show me poster at a state qualifying tournament.
- Teams of 4-5 students from grades K – 3, coached by parents (don’t worry, no experience required), and mentored by members of KING TeC.
- To inspire kids in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. The very motto of FIRST stands for For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology.
When and Where?
- Starting in September
- Ending the weekend before Thanksgiving
- Build nights at PLHS once a week (Tuesday or Thursday options)