KTC Registration Now Open! See bottom of this page to register.
KTC Info Night Presentation
- A fun program where participants build and program robots using metal components and toolkits. Students come up with their own unique designs for their robots to score points specific to the game designed for the season. Students need no prior experience to participate.
- VEX V5 Mechanical Parts
- Easy-C V6 Programming
- Students should also keep record of their progress in an Engineering Notebook to share with judges at the end of season event to help win awards
- Teams of 4-5 kids from grades 6 – 8, coached by parents (don’t worry, no experience necessary), and mentored by KING TeC members.
- KTC is a pathway for students to get acquainted to the ropes of high school robotics and start fostering their interest in Engineering.
When and Where?
- Starting mid to late September
- Ending in mid-December
- Registration through the PLSAS Affinety Website
Help us Inspire the Leaders of Tomorrow
KING TeC Challenge Registration and Online Payment Option, See form for details:
Fill out the form on this page, or visit this link, to register a student for the 2021 KTC Season. Be sure to read the payment details at the top of the form. (Need-Based Scholarship Application Available below first form)