FIRST Lego League Challenge | 4-8
FIRST LEGO League 2023-2024
More information regarding FIRST LEGO League Challenge programming in Minnesota can be found on the High Tech Kids website.
Prior Lake Coach Contact Information
Info Night on August 23, 7:15 p.m. at PLHS!
- A fun program where teams learn how to build and program LEGO EV3 or Spike Prime robots. The robots are built to complete specific tasks that correspond to that year’s theme.
- There is also a project component in which teams develop a new or innovative solution to a problem relating to the year’s theme.
- Teams of 6 kids from grades 4 – 8, coached by parents (don’t worry, no experience necessary), and mentored by KING TeC members.
- To inspire kids in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. The very motto of FIRST stands for For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology.
When and Where?
- Starting in September
- The season goes to at least the weekend before Thanksgiving. Additional tournaments are possible.
- Build nights at PLHS twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday)
Help us Inspire the Leaders of Tomorrow
Pay Online Here
Payment to be opened on August 24th!FLL ($145+$3)